Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm back and so is Google

I just started a new job back at Borders as an analyst so while I have been getting back in the swing of things  my blog and social media interactions have been slipping. I'm back and ready to get involved again.
So I wanted to introduce you to the latest from google know as Google +.
I really love many of the concepts behind Google's new social network site. As you can see from this video that you can organize your friends into circles so they see what you deem right for that group.  Well here watch the video and let Google tell you more about it.




The program also offers what it calls hang outs where you can just join in on video discussions with friends.



You can also utilize the power of Google to have articles videos and anything else delivered to you in a nice neat package that is easy to share.


So tell me what you think and if you want an invite to try it out let me know and I will send one out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment